Parenting can feel like a never-ending to-do list. Our goal is to help make your job a little easier by providing you with trustworthy advice and researched product recommendations so that you don’t have to spend hours scouring the internet for the ideal gear for your family.
As gear experts and parents, we aim to use our unique perspective to give you all the information you need to make an informed purchase decision. With over 1,200 of the top baby brands in our database, we know a thing or two about what products are most sought-after and what has worked best for our own families.
When it comes to product reviews, we aim to be unbiased gear experts. This means giving parents the full story when it comes to finding the perfect gear for their family, lifestyle and budget. The bottom line: we are for parents, not brands.
Here’s a look at the research that goes into our product recommendations:
- Editorial Research: Our editorial team does their due diligence by researching each product with an emphasis on functionality, innovation, durability, resale value, size, quality, easiness to clean, ease of use and more.
- In-House Gear Experts: For each product review our in-house gear experts and parents provide their recommended products based on proprietary product information and their own personal experience.
- Child Passenger Safety Technician Review: We have CPSTs on our team who carefully review and fact-check any car seat related content and products listed on our site to ensure safety and accuracy.
- Parent Review: We ask the parents at GoodBuy Gear what they think of each product recommended so we can provide a variety of points of view on a specific product or category.
- Expert Writers: We work with an expert team of qualified writers who are parents themselves.
- Expert Panel: We work with GoodBuy Gurus to medically review and quality check content. GoodBuy Gurus are leaders in their field—OB GYNs, CPS Technicians, Sleep and Nutrition Specialists, Pediatricians and more.
We also wouldn’t sell any products that we wouldn’t be proud to give our own children. That’s why all of the products we recommend have been tested for safety and functionality. On top of that, we have technology that flags any recalled items to ensure they are never listed for sale or recommended.
From changing pads and Montessori toys, to the best sleep products and our recommended baby must-haves, we aim to give you unbiased reviews and first-hand advice so you can shop consignment with confidence.
Have feedback, questions or suggestions for our editorial team? Please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org