LIMITED STROLLER WARRANTY
Your stroller is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase from Good Buy Gear under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the purchaser from Good Buy Gear. Proof of purchase must be retained for this warranty. Within the US, warranty conditions may differ from state to state.
The warranty is valid only in the US. Good Buy Gear will not ship replacement or repair parts outside the US.
Good Buy Gear will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the item is improved over time.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects already present at time of purchase
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of strollers parts and/or accessories
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Owners and users other than the registrant on the Warranty
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products involved in an accident
Good Buy Gear reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met.
For warranty service: Please contact Good Buy Gear customer service by sending an email to email@example.com or calling (720) 515-2729.