How do the monthly trade-up events work?
- Drop-off the baby & kid gear items that you no longer need at participating buybuy BABY store (see below for list)
- Saturday January 18, 2020 from 12-4pm
- Saturday February 29, 2020 from 12-4pm
- Saturday March 21, 2020 from 12-4pm
- Get up to 80% payout for items as they sell
- Get a 20% off coupon code to shop immediately in store at buybuy BABY and 20% off coupon to shop online at Good Buy Gear
- Sit back and we'll take care of the rest, including quality checks, taking photos, writing descriptions, recommending prices and shipping/delivering items to a buyer
What buybuy BABY stores are hosting these monthly events?
- Fort Collins (110 W Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525)
- Aurora Store (6492 S Parker Rd, Aurora, CO 80016)
What kind of gear can I sell?
For detailed list please check out the FAQs.
Do you accept car seats?
Yes! We are not able to sell them but all non-expired, accident free car seats will be donated directly to our amazing non-profit partners:
- WeeCycle in Colorado
- Families to Freedom in Texas
How do I get paid?
You can select from the following payout options:
- buybuy BABY gift card
- Donate to Children's Hospital Foundation
- Good Buy Gear gift card
- Check or Paypal
What happens to items that cannot be resold?
You will receive an approval email with a link to all your items including any that cannot be resold. You are welcome to pick up these items within 5 days, or they will be donated to one of Good Buy Gear’s non-profit partners.
How much do I get paid?
The sliding scale payout lets you keep more of your earnings when you sell a higher-priced item and allows for items under $15 to be resold. Here’s how the sliding scale commission works:
- > $249 you keep 80%
- $99 - $248 you keep 70%
- $15 - $98 you keep 60%
- < $15 you keep 20%
Why donate to the Children’s Hospital Foundation?
When you give to Children's Hospital Foundation, you are helping to advance patient care, education, research and advocacy at Children's Hospital Colorado or Children’s Health, the local Children’s Miracle Network®.