Customer Care and Office Manager
Good Buy Gear is an exciting local startup that is reinventing the way clutter is monetized - starting with busy parents and used baby/kid gear. This is an opportunity to not only gain valuable and sought after experience at the ground floor of a startup but tremendous potential to benefit from future growth of the company.
Good Buy Gear is seeking a motivated, energetic, team player. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, overseeing a welcoming office environment, supporting the marketing team with special events, and diving in to help wherever needed.
At Good Buy Gear, we have a set of core values that drive our decision making, culture, and day-to-day approach toward growing our business.
- Transparency at All Levels:
- We are honest, open and direct in all conversations.
- Exceed Customer Expectations:
- Provide exceptional customer service and high-quality products. If you would not let your children use it, we will not sell it.
- Business Mindset:
- Empower every employee to make decisions, suggest improvements, and problem-solve.
- Continuous Improvement:
- We iterate and learn. Mistakes are OK as long as we are accountable to them and learn from them.
- Build with Grit and Balance:
- As a team we will work hard, believe in our mission, and dedicate time to take care of ourselves and our families.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and own Intercom, our internal customer communication tool in timely manner - this includes answering general service/product/order questions, fielding customer complaints, processing refunds/returns, troubleshooting issues, and assigning or escalating if required.
- Answer the GBG hotline; provide exceptional customer service!
- Monitor and respond to online reviews - Facebook, Yelp, Google and Delighted
- Greet and assist customers at the Good Buy Garage - this includes fulfilling online orders, answering questions about products in the warehouse, and creating orders for on-site purchases
- Assist with special event preparation and execution
- Assist with finalizing seller listings and pushing them live using our internal product database and processing tools
- Assist with creating and updating SOPs
- Attend and participate in team meetings. Provide feedback on what is working well and what areas need improvement
- Order office supplies and snacks for our team, tidy up around warehouse on daily basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience collaborating with Google docs
- Comfortable with technology and able to dig into new systems
- Ability to work independently and confident in making decisions
- “Can-do” attitude
- Ability to work well in a fast paced setting with frequent interruptions
Those with a subset of these requirements are encouraged to apply. We are looking for a flexible team player who can grow with the company and team!