Good Buy Gear is an exciting startup that is reinventing the way clutter is monetized - starting with busy parents and used baby/kid gear. This is an opportunity to not only gain valuable and sought after experience at the ground floor of a startup, but tremendous potential to benefit from future growth of the company.
Good Buy Gear is seeking a Customer Success Manager for the Dallas market to provide leadership and management of the Dallas operations. The Customer Success Manager will play a pivotal role in keeping customers happy and helping our team successfully execute the day-to-day operations of our growing business.
- Work closely with the GBG executive team to successfully launch our Dallas market. You will oversee our warehouse setup, prepare for special events, and help coordinate the hiring and on-boarding of Wingmoms and drivers.
Greet and assist customers at the Good Buy Garage. This includes fulfilling online orders, answering questions about products in the warehouse, and creating orders for on-site purchases.
Manage drivers/delivery service and perform actual driving initially, including optimizing routes, picking up seller inventory, and delivering buyer orders.
Manage inventory and warehouse organization, including accurately performing intake, conducting inventory reconciliation, facilitating the donation process and optimizing fulfillment
Manage fulfillment including picking and plucking the right item, loading delivery vehicle (or staging for delivery service), and coordinating with delivery services
Occasional cleaning of warehouse to maintain a clean, safe, and welcoming environment.
- Whatever else pops up! We are a startup and those who are eager to dive in and help when a need arises will be well-positioned to succeed and have a lot of opportunity to growing a career with us!
- Believe in our vision and be determined to help us succeed
- Ability to work regular weekday hours
- Excellent communication skills, grit and intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to do ‘dirty work’ while also maintaining the big picture vision
- Strong organizational management and attention to detail
- Ability to execute on a specific plan and identify improvements to existing processes
- Must have a clean driving record, current Texas driver's license, and pass required screenings (e.g. background check, drug screening)
- Comfortable driving in all weather conditions; ability to lift 50 lbs
- Experience working in warehouse operations, retail, or e-commerce a plus, including understanding the expectations of workplace safety and use good judgment to create an injury free workplace
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience collaborating with Google docs. Comfortable with technology and able to dig into new systems
- Ability to work well in a fast paced setting with frequent interruptions
- Knowledge of baby and kid gear (e.g. hot brands, emerging trends, helpful products for various developmental stages) is a plus